New for 2018! The City of Madison and RENEW Wisconsin want to help your Madison-area business “go solar!” There’s never been a better time:
• The cost to install solar on your business is down over 75% since 2009
• 30% Federal Tax Credit is in place through 2019, then stepping down through 2021
• The new federal tax reform bill allows you to fully depreciate the entire cost of your solar array in the first year!
• Focus on Energy state rebates are available up to $4000
• The City of Madison is contributing a limited pool of rebates to further incentivize you to add solar power to your business
This program was approved by the City Council in March 2018 and more information will be available soon. Contact us if you are interested in making your business solar powered!