Still think solar is out of reach? Think again.
Our solar loan makes it easy to own your system and take full advantage of energy cost savings.
MadiSUN is proud to partner with Summit Credit Union to provide a special Solar Loan for Madison residents. This program helps you to:
- Finance 100% of the cost of your rooftop solar system at an affordable, fixed rate. So you start saving money on day one.
- Use Focus on Energy rebates and incentives to lower your upfront cost.
- Borrow as little as $1,000 or up to $20,000, with no fees, no collateral and flexible repayment terms.
- Take advantage of low interest rates. For loan terms
- Up to 5 years – 4.24% fixed APR
- Between 5-15 years – 4.99% fixed APR
Ready to get started? It’s easy.
Step One: Select a solar installer to help you design your system. Residents who participate in the MadiSUN Group Buy Program will be eligible for special low prices through Full Spectrum Solar, our pre-qualified installer. Want to choose your own installer? Visit: Focus on Energy’s Trade Ally List to find another qualified business.
Step Two: Ask your installer to reserve your Focus on Energy rebate and financing incentive. Once approved, you’ll be eligible for the lowest rates we offer for solar energy loans.
Step Three: Apply for your loan at Summit. Click here for the online application for the to get started. You’ll work closely with a Summit Financial Specialist who will help you make smart choices for financing your solar energy system. Have questions? Just call 800-236-5560 or stop by a branch to talk with an expert.
Step Four: Once you have received pre-approval for your solar loan, you can move forward and complete your project. After your solar upgrades have been installed, you can close your loan at a Summit Credit Union Branch convenient to you.
It’s that easy.
For more information, download our MadiSUN Solar Loan Frequently Asked Questions.